- Radio Broadcaster, Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp (previously Suns) Baseball on Jacksonville’s FM 102.3. Provides play-by-play for all 140 Jumbo Shrimp games, and as Director of Broadcasting oversees club’s media relations effort for baseball information, as well as shapes social media message. Manages all elements of radio network. (2011-Present).
- Play-By-Play Announcer, Miami Marlins spring training baseball on Marlins.com and the MLB At-Bat app. (Spring 2016-Present).
- Play-By-Play Announcer, SEC Baseball, Basketball, Softball, Volleyball, Soccer, and Gymnastics on SEC Network+ on the ESPN app since launch of the online platform in 2014. Broadcasts produced through the University of Tennessee and University of Alabama. (2014-present).
- Play-By-Play Announcer, University of Alabama women’s basketball on the Crimson Tide Sports Network, from Learfield. After working as a fill-in each season since the 2010-11 campaign, obtained the full-time radio play-by-play position in November 2014. (March 2011-present).
- Host, The Crimson Tide Tailgate Show & The Everwood Crimson Tide Post-Game Party for Alabama Crimson Tide football on the Crimson Tide Sports Network, from Learfield. The shows that are co-hosted by former Alabama quarterback Tyler Watts are live from Baumhower’s Victory Grille for each Alabama game on each of the Crimson Tide Sports Network’s 70 radio affiliates that spans seven states. (2018-present).
- Host, The Roger Hoover Podcast. A podcast featuring interviews with noteworthy figures in sports, media, entertainment. (2016-present).
- Reporter, University of Tennessee men’s basketball on the Vol Radio Network. Contributes to pregame show. (2014-15).
- Radio Broadcaster, Carson-Newman University (NCAA DII) women’s basketball on the Eagle Sports Network in Jefferson City, Tenn. Also served as the school’s Assistant Director of Athletic Communications, assisting in publicity of all Eagle sports. (July 2012-March 2014).
- Color Analyst / Broadcaster, University of Tennessee baseball on the Vol Radio Network. Responsible for three innings of play-by-play each night on radio and also was the solo broadcaster for 20 webcasts on utsports.com. (Jan. 2012-May 2012).
- Senior Broadcasting Assistant/Play-by-Play Announcer, Tennessee Smokies Baseball on The Sports Animal, WNML FM 99.1, AM 990. The Smokies are the Class AA, Southern League Affiliate of the Chicago Cubs. Co-host the Pilot Oscar-Meyer Pregame Show and 10th-Inning Wrap-Up Show. Also served as part of the Huntsville Stars Radio Network for the broadcast of the 2010 Southern League All-Star Game in July 2010, including play-by-play announcing for three innings of the SL’s Midsummer Classic. Returned to the Smokies for the 2012 season following the UT Baseball campaign. (Jan. 2009-Sept. 2010, Jan. 2012-Oct. 2012).
- Play-by-Play Announcer, Maryville College (NCAA DIII) football, men’s and women’s basketball video webcasts on knoxivi.com for the 2010-11, 2011-12 seasons. Also announced the Division Three Senior Classic in 2010 and 2011 for KnoxIvi. Also announced Knox West High School football during the 2009 and 2010 seasons, and high school basketball for the 2009 Thanksgiving Hoopfeast. (Aug. 2009-May 2012).
- Post-Game Analyst/Fill-In Play-by-Play Announcer, Tennessee Volunteers baseball broadcasts on the Vol Radio Network. (2010 season).
- Halftime Statistics Reporter, Vol Radio Network for men’s basketball home game broadcasts for the 2009-10 and 2010-11 seasons.
- Co-Host, Inside the Orange, the Vol Network’s spring sports television show. Aired across the state and regionally on SportSouth. (2009-10).
- Fill-In Studio Host, Lady Vol Network broadcasts of Tennessee Lady Volunteer basketball. (2009-10).
- Play-by-Play Announcer, Kingsport Mets audio Internet webcasts on kmets.com and milb.com. The K-Mets are the Appalachian League affiliate of the New York Mets. (2008 Season).
- Reporter, The Pat Summitt Show, the Lady Vol Network’s weekly television show covering the 8-time National Champion Lady Volunteers basketball team. (2007-2008 Season).
- Play-by-Play Announcer, Tennessee Volleyball, Soccer, and select Softball video webcasts on utladyvols.com, including the first two rounds of the NCAA Tournaments for all three sports. Also announced women’s golf in 2009. (Aug. 2006- May 2010).
- Reporter, com and utladyvols.com, post-game reports on all Tennessee Football, Men’s and Women’s Basketball games, in addition to the weekly Rocky Top Report. (Fall 2007-Spring 2009).
- Feature Reporter, Vol Network’s Inside the Orange spring sports television program (2007-08)
- Co-Anchor, TVC News, The Volunteer Channel’s news program. (Fall 2007, 2008)
- Reporter, This Week in Lady Vol Land, weekly podcast on utladyvols.com. (Aug. 2006-Jun. 2007)
- Associate Producer, Chicago Cubs Spring Training Webcasts on Cubs.com (2011-2015).
- Producer, The Sports Animal, WNML FM 99.1, 99.3, AM 990. Produced Sunday Sports Soundoff, Calhoun’s NFL Report, and the Ray’s ESG Fantasy Fix (Sept. 2010-Feb. 2011).
- Assistant Internet Video Producer, University of Tennessee Athletic Department. (Aug. 2006-09)
- Intern, WVLT-TV Sports Department. WVLT is Knoxville’s CBS Affiliate. (Spring 2009)
- Feature Producer, Vol Network’s Inside the Orange spring sports television program. (2007-09)
- Public Address Announcer, University of Tennessee Baseball and Men’s Tennis (Jan. 2008-May 2009).
- Sportswriter, Knoxville/Knox County FOCUS. (Aug. 2008-Sept. 2010).
- Master of Ceremonies, Tennessee Baseball Bullpen Club Luncheons. (Spring 2009-10).
- Fill-In Public Address Announcer, Tennessee Smokies Professional Baseball Club. (2008-09).
- Resident Assistant, Junior Statesmen of America Summer School at Princeton University in Princeton, N.J. (2007).
- Counselor, Big Orange Broadcasting Camp at the University of Tennessee. (June 2007).
- University of Tennessee, Bachelor’s of Science in Communications with a concentration in Journalism and Electronic Media. (Spring 2010).
- Dobyns-Bennett High School, Kingsport, Tenn. Honors Graduate. (Spring 2006).
- 2018 Southern League Radio Broadcaster of the Year. Selected by a vote of the league member clubs’ general managers and radio broadcasters.
- Edwin C. Huster Athletic Broadcasting Scholarship Recipient, University of Tennessee Athletics (Spring 2007-10)